Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hoedown Throwdown: Christian Dior

Okay.  Welcome to my world.  The tune in the air is Miley Cyrus (yes, you read that right, Miley Awesome Cyrus!)  singing Hoedown Throwdown.   There is a dance to Hoedown Throwdown that my seven year old daughter knows move for move.  

Pop it, lock it, polka dot it
Country fivin', hip hop hip
Put your arms in the air, move side to side
Jump to the left, stick it, glide 

So when I saw this Christian Dior gown with metallic polka dots,   I thought to myself, Pop it, lock it, polka dot it.  I know: SCARY!  


move side to side... whoa!  what was I saying?  Oh yes, Christian Dior.  Haute bohemia.  Vibes of Talitha Getty.  Now this is what I was talking about!  


The gown can be worn with or without its original Christian Dior black suede belt with gold hardware.  This dress is all about the life eclectic and is an explosion of long, flowy fun.  

 Christian Dior black chiffon gown with metallic polka dots. Size 6. $1400

PURCHASE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails