Monday, May 26, 2014

SingulEar

"Once you've dressed, and before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take at least one thing off."
Coco Chanel

Words to live by don't you think?  And if you buy, like I hope to, the earring that Camille Miceli designed for Louis Vuitton Fall 2014, you (and I : ) will already have one thing taken off.


I just hope they are not too heavy because I do want my earlobes flipping and flopping around when I get older...

Camille Miceli single earrings for Louis Vuitton Fall 2014.  Photo by Camille Miceli.

One of my style icons, Tina Chow, often wore a single earring of her own design.

Tina Chow wearing a single earring of her own design.

and I think she is wearing a single pearl earring here too:


and I was lucky enough to have had one of Tina Chow's single earrings at RARE vintage awhile back... and cross my fingers, we will have more Tina Chow pieces soon...

Tina Chow single Tibetan turquoise earring from RARE vintage.

So, ladies, single file as we line up for the wait list for the LV earring please!

love, kisses and single earring obsessed, Juliana



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails